Lumbar Back Brace With Support Straps
LUMBAR BACK BRACE WITH SUPPORT STRAPS
AM-SO-02 lumbar back support with elastic fasteners was developed according to anatomical shape and provides adequate level of stabilization on lumbar area.
The Back part of support is made of Active3D™.
Active3D™ is thermoformed fabric made of special foamed, cell-closed designed material. It reduces the pressure on the body or any abrasions made by orthopaedic stays and aluminum splints. It is fully waterproof fabric and does not absorb sweat. It’s easy to clean. Due to its features, the fabric is an excellent product for making medical orthopaedic braces and orthoses. ACTIVE 3D™ has various external self-gripping layers. Our material has special, thermoformed properties and may be shaped according to the functional goals of the final braces.
Front and lateral parts are made of AirRubber™.
AirRubber™ has unidirectional elasticity and it’s breathable. This lamination is perforated. Between the braids air flows freely and skin can breathe. In addition in high compression, these rubber braids provide a gentle massage for skin. Our orthopedic rubber is very friendly for skin.
Fastening belts are made of AirRubber II™.
AirRubber II™ is breathable, perforated and has unidirectional elasticity. It can be stretched, increasing the length, not width, what improves compression. Between the braids air flows freely and skin can breathe. In addition in high compression, these rubber braids provide a gentle massage for skin. Our orthopedic rubber is very friendly for skin.
The Back Support AM-SO-02 can be supplied with LUMBAR PAD (extra price)- equipped with pressure points allowing additional compression on lumbosacral area.
|Size||Waist circumference||How to measure|
Total height of the product:
front: 15 cm (5,9″)
rear: 28 cm (11″)
- SKIN FRIENDLY PRODUCT – lumber support has been made of special orthopaedic rubber, containing mainly cotton, which is neutral to patient’s skin
- EFFECTIVENSS OF STABILIZATION – thanks the anatomically shaped orthopaedic nibs and tightening rubber belts crossed at the back, the stabilization is exceptionally good.
- SAFETY – the front securing tape provides additional protection and the chances of the device to undo accidentally are eliminated.
- COMFORT OF USAGE – the limber support is very light and therefore comfortable to wear.
- Pre- and Post-Surgical Stabilization
- Degenerative Spinal pathologies on Lumbar area
- Disc Hernia
- Lumbar Muscles and Ligamentous Strains and Sprains
- Postural Support
- Chronic Low Back Pain
- Rehabilitation and Prevention